Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 24 September 2012

Winner of Challenge #67

First of all I would like to thank all 3 of the ladies who entered.
Your cards were all stunning and you did me proud :D

The winner is Vicky with her card, she used the latest release 'A sprinklin' of Daisies'

I'm sure you'll agree it's gorgeous :)
Vicky, please mail me with your choices of 3 stamps from the store.

As Lindyloo and CraftyGranny were the only others to enter I decided to award them a gift too :)
Will you both please mail me and I will send you out a stamp of choice 
(have a look in store and choose one please)
Thank you again & HAPPY CRAFTING
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. awww wow how kind of you thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh super happy!!! Thank you so much. I'll be e-mailing you today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, well done Vicky on winning. I am sure you will love your fab prize.

    Congratulations too to Lindyloo and CraftyGranny. Thanks to all of you for your entry and support

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete