Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Monday, 5 November 2012

Challenge #71

This Challenge is one that is very close to my heart.
It is Remembrance/Veterans Day to remember all the great men and woman who have lost their lives fighting for freedom from tyranny.

My Granddad fought in the 2nd World War and was stationed in India and Africa, thankfully he survived.

Sadly my Dad's uncle didn't. He was stationed aboard H.M.S Warwick which was torpedoed off N. Cornwall, tragically he and  lots of his crew members were lost and never recovered.
I can't begin to imagine the pain that families got through when they lose a loved one and my heart goes out to everyone of them ♥

We're a bit thin on the ground for inspiration at the mo, but Mandy has made this beauty to share
with you all :)


Happy Crafting Ladies!!

5 comments:

  1. Jules this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you :) Mandy makes some gorgeous creations :D
    I hope she sees your comment.
    Have a great Monday too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much ladies, I am sitting here blushing :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge and the for the inspiring DT creations....
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, gorgeous stunning card. A wonderful challenge too..x

    ReplyDelete